Tracy Romel, LMSW
Licensed Master Social Worker
Hi there, my name is Tracy Romel and I am a Licensed Master Social Worker. With 10 years of experience in the social work field, I have experience working with clients that need support in stressful times which include depression, anxiety, relationship issues, trauma, parenting and coping with change.
I help people find solutions to their problems allowing them to reach their full potential. Therapy is a process that takes time and commitment; it is for brave people who are willing to ask for and receive help. I practice Person Centered Therapy, CBT, and Mindfulness. I have been trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Everyone deserves to have the opportunity to grow and change to live their best life. I look forward to meeting you!
“Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it.” – Brene Brown
- Child or Adolescent
- Family Conflict
- Grief and Loss
- Peer Relationships
- Trauma and PTSD
Education and Training
- MSW-Social Work-Eastern Michigan University 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services-Central Michigan University 2005
- Trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- National Association of Social Works, CCNLI lead member for Regionas 2 and 3 (Michigan Chapter)
- Michigan Association of School Social Workers