ADHD in Private Practice
Friday, September 23, 2022 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
(In person and synchronous virtual options)
ADHD is a common co-occurring diagnosis for a myriad of diagnoses
that commonly treated in counseling. This population has unique
treatment considerations that if ignored may be contributed to
decreased efficacy and poorer outcomes. This training is designed to
help meet the following objectives:
- Develop a basic understanding of the diagnostic criteria for each subtype and how to differentiate from SCT
- Understand the neuropsychology of ADHD
- Learn about the process of assessment/testing
- Application of treatment strategies (clinical interventions and pharmacology)
- Improve counseling strategies by tailoring interventions that address the unique issues and challenges faced by this population.
Presented by Sharon Nassau, Ph.D.
More information in the flyer below: